Thursday, March 1, 2007

International Blogging




Genki Japanese and Cultural School

Genki Japanese and Cultural School is a very strange blog to me. It doesn't seem to be a school that I would think of. There are a few posts that mention anything about the school. It seems like it talks more about news. One blog that stuck out was that public bathrooms in Japan cannot be used by anyone with tattoos! How strange. I think this is more of information blog as opposed to a actual student/school blog.





Mrs. Cassidy's Class

I love this class blog website. It's very colorful and fun! It's has many links that can be very helpful for the parents and students. It provides links that can help the students practice their skills. In the link for the class blog each student has their own blog and they post pretty frequently. Mrs. Cassidy seems to be a great teacher and seems fun! She obviously loves what she does, and does a great job doing it. This is the best use of blogs for a school that I have seen thus far. This was my favorite blog website.

No comments: